Best white gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelliewoowoo

Reaction score
Hi all!
I want to do my nails white for my holiday but I'm worried about the wrinkling and shrinking that most whites end up like. Can any of you recommend a good one? Xx

I really like gelish arctic freeze. I had a client recently who went to Thailand for 3 weeks and they were still perfect! You have to apply super thin though. I end up having to do 3 coats of arctic freeze which isn't too bad really! X

Gelish Arctic freeze or sheek white

Another one for gelish Arctic freeze x

Gel II Xtreme Arctic White - goes on beautifully. It's never wrinkled on me & 2 coats is enough x

Gelish arctic freeze x

Cuccio Verona lace is great x

Ibd carte Blanche. Have had no problems with this, you do find at removal it is a little chalky and more difficult to remove than the rest of the polishes in the brand, but it stays put!!! X

Gelish arctic freeze very popular with my clients...not had any complaints x

Cuccio Verona lace is great x

Do you find this super runny?
I used this the other day and it was so runny before I cured it and the colour payoff wasn't the best either.
Did you have to do quite a few coats?

Do you find this super runny?
I used this the other day and it was so runny before I cured it and the colour payoff wasn't the best either.
Did you have to do quite a few coats?
No not at all. This pic was 2 coats. Did you stir it thoroughly beforehand, they do need a really good stir...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441134246.799126.jpg

No not at all. This pic was 2 coats. Did you stir it thoroughly beforehand, they do need a really good stir...View attachment 190306

Oh ok - I probably didn't stir it well enough. I only really shook the bottle and didn't use the tool or anything.
I'll mix it better next time :)

Thanks for your reply!

Latest posts

Back