Beverly beaute

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SI0BHANX

Pretty pinkiesX
Reaction score
Hi I am newly qualified and just building up my collection of CND shellac colours I ordered my first few lots from sweet squared but someone has mentioned beverlybeaute website I was just wondering if this is a trusted website as don't want to be ordering loads and it not being genuine x

thanks in advance X

SweetSquared and Ellisons are the distributors for CND, I have seen BeverlyBeaute and agree the prices look good but it's not a distributor so I'm not sure about products being genuine. Personally I would stick with S2 or Ellisons xx

thankyou for you help x

Hi I am newly qualified and just building up my collection of CND shellac colours I ordered my first few lots from sweet squared but someone has mentioned beverlybeaute website I was just wondering if this is a trusted website as don't want to be ordering loads and it not being genuine x

thanks in advance X
Sweet squared & Ellisons really are the best to order from IMO. I have ordered CND Vinylux from Beverley Beaute in the past and felt they were thicker consistency.

Latest posts

Back