Bikini area help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone.

I'll do that Kim, thanks x

I'm thinking of having it done on the Thursday :)

Actually thinking about it, is Wednesday a better day to get it done or will Thursday be okay? (Please and thank you again) x

48hours before i would say just because you have never had it done and you dont know how you will react. Im normally fine after 12ish hours x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe Wednesday then.

On average how long does it stay smooth for?

With waxing it doesnt grow in stubbly at all so even when the hairs start to come through which is differant for everyone it doesnt feel stubbly :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Dani x

I'm sorry to keep harping on guys.

But I've worked myself up into a bit if a state thinking that I'm going to be battered and bruised and really sore down there. How likely is this to happen?

You'll be fine! You may be a bit sore for a while afterwards but that's all. It won't be for long and the results are so worth it! Xx

I'm sorry to keep harping on guys.

But I've worked myself up into a bit if a state thinking that I'm going to be battered and bruised and really sore down there. How likely is this to happen?
Find yourself a good waxer that uses a quality non strip wax and you'll be fine. Mine is usually not sore at all afterwards.

Hi I always just have it all waxed off, once you have once i dont think yourl want to let it grow back. Like u i dont have much hair so hardly grows at all. Good luck with your new relationship x

Google "Kim Lawless Trained Waxer Devon" ( i think thats where you said you where?) there should be someone near you & that way your pretty much guaranteed that they will do an excellent Job and make you feel really at ease :)

Hi
Sorry to post this but. Figure ill get an answer
I generally trim as my skin doesn't like shaving plus no ones ever near that part of me lol
I am going in holiday in October so seriously considering wax and keg wax last time it didn't last long on me my hair grows so quickly!
Anyway I have found since trimming with a trimmer I've ended up with sports down there like boil type things could it be a skin infection?

Hi
Sorry to post this but. Figure ill get an answer
I generally trim as my skin doesn't like shaving plus no ones ever near that part of me lol
I am going in holiday in October so seriously considering wax and keg wax last time it didn't last long on me my hair grows so quickly!
Anyway I have found since trimming with a trimmer I've ended up with sports down there like boil type things could it be a skin infection?

Could it be Ingrown hairs? Or irritation from the hair being blunt?

To the OP if anything after a wax I've been a teeny bit tender after but was fine by that night! It is so worth it.
Make sure you keep up to it too :)

I use an eplilator now just so I can do it myself. It hurts at first but after a while it numbs and is bearable haha.

Just seems to appear after so think it must be but used trimmer....strange! Lets just hope I don't meet a guy soon!
I'm going to do waxing though wish I'd kept it up, I didn't find it sore either good luck

Think I've found a place called Waxed Smooth in Torquay.

Read the FAQs and it says about periods - not to have a wax 1 week before or after your period is due? Mine is actually due the Saturday after I'm planning on having the wax (Wednesday) but I'm going to be taking the tablets that delays your period (from the same Wednesday). Any advice please ladies. :) x

Think I've found a place called Waxed Smooth in Torquay.

Read the FAQs and it says about periods - not to have a wax 1 week before or after your period is due? Mine is actually due the Saturday after I'm planning on having the wax (Wednesday) but I'm going to be taking the tablets that delays your period (from the same Wednesday). Any advice please ladies. :) x

I think the reason this is recommended is that you tend to be a bit more sensitive before your period due to hormones. This can make the pain a bit worse than if you weren't having your cycle. I've had waxes before and after my period and have found that the week after my period is less sensitive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek mobile app

In reply to your PM Cass, just stop worrying. Get waxed.....Enjoy the results. x

All booked :) Thank you all xx

Well you'll have to let us know how you get on now lol. Good luck you'll be fine :)

Latest posts

Back