Bio Sculpture After Care / Sales

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a quick question as im getting together a order for bio as just completed there conversion course.

What after care products do you offer your clients that acttually sell and is it worth ordering some of the varnishes to match the gel.

I have had quite a expensive year with courses and start up costs this year so dont want to order bits that are not going to sell.

Also to all you bio users that use creative products, do you finf that the prep products interfere with the bio ones. Im wondering wherther to stick to creative for prep or not.

Also what about files, i do prefer creative and must admit the look of the bio files freaked me out lol with the colours. As long as it is the right grit it should be ok shouldnt it.

decisions decisions lol

advice appreciated

many thanks

hanydanialis said:
Hi all

Just a quick question as im getting together a order for bio as just completed there conversion course.

What after care products do you offer your clients that acttually sell and is it worth ordering some of the varnishes to match the gel.

clear top coat and non acetone/bio cleanser i think they call it......also if they have colour....the polish to match it brill

I have had quite a expensive year with courses and start up costs this year so dont want to order bits that are not going to sell.

Also to all you bio users that use creative products, do you finf that the prep products interfere with the bio ones. Im wondering wherther to stick to creative for prep or not. nope go for creative prep and bio as normal never caused me any probs babe they tell you anything else will make it lift.....nothing makes this baby lift !

Also what about files, i do prefer creative and must admit the look of the bio files freaked me out lol with the colours. As long as it is the right grit it should be ok shouldnt it.

I use a creative kanga for shaping ...and a normal white block to buff......also you cannot beat the bio sponge boards DONT over file you will end up with a big fat hole ....the lcn files are brill as are some of the millenium ones if you go for the bio tear drop...get the BLACK one.

hth you matey

amb x

thanks amber

your a star

:biggrin:

hey no prbs matey here to help pm me if you need anything further.

ambx

HI

I use cnd cuticle remover and then get the clients to wash it off at the basin.

Like amber i use a kanga board from cnd and also white blocks.

As an aftercare kit this is what i retail:

Bio sculpture cleanser
CND supershiney
CND Solar oil
220 file/buffer

Personally i changed from the bio sculpture top coat as i found it went thick and since using supershiney clients colours and French stay fab.

HTH

How much does a biosculpture course cost in London, how long is it and what does it entail? Ill make some phone calls tomorrow but cant wait for the info! Thanx xx

avivajoy said:
How much does a biosculpture course cost in London, how long is it and what does it entail? Ill make some phone calls tomorrow but cant wait for the info! Thanx xx

The course is about £400, this is for the kit and 1 day free training. You then go back 6 weeks after to do an assessmet.

Goodluck!

ADiva1 said:
The course is about £400, this is for the kit and 1 day free training. You then go back 6 weeks after to do an assessmet.

Goodluck!
Thanks. Sadly not possible for me then. Shame. xx

IT IS PRICEY MATEY.....but its certainly worth the outlay.

save up and buy it at a show and save yourself a few quid

amb x

MINKUS said:
IT IS PRICEY MATEY.....but its certainly worth the outlay.

save up and buy it at a show and save yourself a few quid

amb x
Its not so much the lack of money (of which there is a mighty, great whopping lack) as the time, there is no way I can be in the UK for such a long period of time. Thing is, the more I learn about it, the more I WANT IT!!!!! btw is it cheaper booked/bought at a show and also is it possible to learn on a 121 basis without having the several weeks break until the last class? My problem is that I want to learn everything and learn it NOW. xx

is there no one that does it in israel? Only thing i could suggest hun is sending them an email and seeing how best they can accomodate you.

Good luck

amb x

Latest posts

Back