Bio Sculpture/Calgel training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizgwheat

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have been looking into training with either Bio Sculpture or Calgel, both have come back to me with info on courses but unfortunately, one training is in Hampshire and the other in Milton Keynes - I am in Essex which would mean about a 2 hour drive each way if I chose either of them. I have done quite a lot of research and am really keen in training with one of them. However, does anyone know of any similar product that I may not have come across yet which has training in London / Essex (apart from CND).

Any help is much appreciated!

Liz x

I'd suck it up and do the training with the brands you want. You only have to do it once. I have frequently traveled extensively to train. It's just how it is x

I'd suck it up and do the training with the brands you want. You only have to do it once. I have frequently traveled extensively to train. It's just how it is x

Thank you and you are probably right, at first I thought I've just got to do it but then had visions of being stuck on the m25 for ages and my car isn't the most reliable! So thought I would check in case I had missed any other great training whilst doing my research! I did think of maybe staying in a travel lodge but it's just money, would mean I'd need to save that little bit more! But maybe that's the best thing to do. Surprised they haven't got training available in London or the South East, unless I've got it wrong. Thanks for your reply x

Latest posts

Back