Bio Sculpture S Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlybyNight

Reaction score
I have just completed my Bio Sculpture Assessment!! Mum was my model with worse nails than mine (is that possible...?:lol: ) But I didn't have any other volunteers. Anyway, it was quite stressfull as I was also brewing up for flu (which I now have :( ). Cant believe I was graded an A. I put a thread on a few weeks ago about my awful sculptures on my mum. This was my second go on her. I have to admit they were SOOO much of an improvement - must have been to have got an A. I had to do 5 of them in French and 5 backfills.
Now on to my question......I bought a pot of S Gel, but it does not have any usage instructions. I have done a search on here, but it is as clear as mud to me in my flu addled brain. Can anyone enlighten me on how and when I use it. Amber, you must know this one!! or anyone else who does Bio.

Congrartulations on you assessment grade. Ive got mine in Jan. S gel can be applied as a middle or top layer to gel. You cannot put it on the natural nail as it will not come off!
To remove it you need to buff it first then normal soak off for the rest.
If you give Bio Sculpture a ring they can advise you fully

Thanks. It sounds good stuff, especially for sculpts. Have to say, I wouldnt enjoy doing more than one or two of them per customer!! Very fiddly.

They do get easier but it comes down to preference, I find sculpting more personal and more cost effective. The only anniying bit is cutting and sinking the silk then shaping after....Thanks for the reminder about crimbo lol

Latest posts

Back