Bitten nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helbs834

Reaction score
Hello
Hope this isn't the wrong place to put this- sorry If it is!
Just wondering if anyone could recommend someone to sort out my nails for me? I'd like longer nails but I'm a terrible nail biter- it sounds silly but it's really getting me down! I have grown them longer than in my whole life but they're still very short indeed. I live in Leicester.

Thank you! Sorry again if wrong place! Thanks :)

Why don't you get a treatment for your hands and nails and get some advice at the same time?

I have treated several ladies who have bitten their nails, but having something on like Shellac is such a great deterrent as they look and feel totally different.

If you don't want to spend out, you can do some care yourself at home - hand cream, a varnish and then a really good nourishing oil like Solar oil.

I'm a terrible picker - all the skin around my nails - but when I put Shellac on, they look so nice, it really does stop me!

Don't know whereabouts in Leicester you are, but we're in south leicestershire, near A14/M6 if that's any good for you,

Vicki x

Latest posts

Back