Bitten nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaAmy25

Reaction score
Hi. Unfortunatly I have bitten my nails for longer than I can remember but I really want to stop. I have been looking into getting salon treatments done (biosculpture, gels,etc) but I really don't have a clue on what would be the best option for me. I know most nail treatments etc won't last so well because my nail beds are so small at the moment but any advice would really be appreciated. Would it help if I post a pic of my nails?

Thanks x

Hi Melissa, the best thing that you can do in my opinion is to visit a good salon and have a manicure. Try to find someone that offers a nail biting programme, but you can start with just a manicure as this will bring out the best in your nails. You will enjoy the pampering and probably start to look after your nails from then on.
Take some pictures now and some more of the progress you are making.
Good luck!

Agree with the above poster. I would like to add, find a salon that offers IBX and have that treatment done. It is a product designed to penetrate your nail and give you strength. It stays there permanently and you can't see it or chip it off. All you get is beautiful natural nails growing all on their own :D

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Latest posts

Back