Bleach highlights (toned with 8) to luo brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adeline87

Reaction score
Hello!

Is it possible to simply put a l'oreal luo colour over highlights? My clients' natural base is 6/5 ish, with half head of highlights (with bleach and then toned with richesse 8) Pretty much looks like base 8, 8.3 at the moment.

Client wants to acheive a 5/6 ish base, maybe 5.3. A warm brunette colour is what shes after. Is it a good option to do a full head tint of luo? (I'd rather not pre-pig) but want to acheive a decent colour.
Please help!

Thank you x

Would you not be better using majirel and 10vol rather than luo as the developer is virtually 20vol ? I was never a fan of luo. Have you used inoa?

Yeah you can do it and it would most likely turn out ok, but as blue rinse says luo is 7.5% which is actually 25 vol, as youl only need to be depositing and not lifting you would be better using majirel on 3% and depending on the porosity of the highlights you may find that richesse will hold better than majirel on those! xXx

i would use diaricheese as it deposits tone and doesnt lift :)

Latest posts

Back