Blogging name ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian9292

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here but thought where else better to ask than to my potential audience.
I am a beauty therapist that loves writing and finding about new products and treatments etc. So I've decided to start writing a blog where I can talk about treatments and life in the beauty industry. What does everyone think? Also I am terrible of thinking up names so please any ideas for the profile name/ name of my blog would be amazing!

Thought of beauty buzz or day in the life of a beauty therapist. But thought it's too boring or too long so looking for something unique but memorable. Thank you!! :)

Ps. I'd rather not have my name connected to it.

Hi! I'm a nail tech and I also blog, which I also started very recently. I have a website for my business and a registered domain for that with my business name. That said, my website hosting platform is an all in one and I blog through it too. So you might want to consider starting a blog under your business name, present or future ;) Hope it helps!

Love the name beauty buzz, think that's a really good one! Let me know when you do start a blog and I'll give you a follow. If you wanted to check out mine for any help then please do

https://misscharlottie.wordpress.com/

Latest posts

Back