Blonde hair help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicoledee88bambi

Reaction score
Hi there, looking for some guidance on my hair.

I have bleached my hair for 15 years.... after a bleach disaster when i was 18 my hair fell out.

My hair seems to have struggled since, i can only dream of long hair. I love bring blonde, i feel prettier with it, is there any chance i would be able to grow long hair that is died blonde?

I dont mind going darker blonde, i just love blonde. My natural shade looks a dark brown.

I dont Mind been brunette, i feel more classy brown haired ...it hilights my features more.

So is there a chance i could go blonde without anymore damage?

If not, how do i grow out my bleach hair looking classy?

Naturally looking swishy long blonde hair is usually achievable but you have to be willing to pay for it.
Next step is finding an excellent colourist who really knows their craft and stick with them, plus be prepared to pay for regular maintenance appointments of every 4-6 weeks.

DIY blonde always looks slightly too yellow and fake in comparison. :(

So either prioritise being blonde via the salon (or good home hairdresser) or stick with your natural colour and get regular cuts to keep it in good condition.

All the above state by Hiarcutz is absolutely point on! The only thing I would add is to find a stylist who uses Olaplex. This is important because, by the sounds of it, you have weak hair by nature and would need some extra love to achieve and maintain your blonde hair goals! Also consider getting a few stand alone treatments PRIOR to your actual service to build up your hair, and make sure to use the #3 for home care! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back