Blonde hair ... problem !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noon

Reaction score
Hi , my hair is a natural dark blonde, and I wanted them to be a bit lighter so I wen to the hairdresser and the result was a brassy red blonde ...
so after I did some highlights to make this horrible result in a more "blond" color ...
But today I feel like it's too golden ... what can I do ? I've already toned my hair....
I want either a ash blonde or a :?: blonde ... what's the best ? what is possible ?
thank you

Attachments

• doré.jpg
    doré.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG-20120613-00330.jpg
    IMG-20120613-00330.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 156
You really should have returned to your hairdresser immediately if the result was not what you had requested/desired. This would have given them a chance to correct it for you.

Just putting on another (lighter colour) on top will not improve it. Red shades always have to be lifted out (bleached).

If you had a bucket of red paint and you added a cream colour to it, what happens? It turns it orange.

If you try to DIY your hair any further, you risk serious damage as it has already had several chemical treatments applied. Red is a tricky shade to lift and you really need to know your stuff, colour wise, to attempt this.

Your only option is to go back to a hairdresser and ask them to correct it. However, as you have already attempted to do this yourself, you will probably be charged a fee for fixing it now.

hello, I did tell the hairdresser the result wasn't as expected, so he toned them in a darker shade, it was ok but after 2-3 shampoo it became lighter and blonde with a lot of red tones so 2 weeks after I did these highlights which made me feel better (more confident )
but now I have to take care of my hair, and want them blonde

Latest posts

Back