Blue hair help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth42

Reaction score
Hi there, looking for some advice please! I recently got my hair dyed a royal blue at my local salon and I am in love with the color! But I'm starting to think ahead to when my roots grow out and how to deal with this. As a student I really can't afford to be visiting the salon every time my roots start to show, can anyone offer suggestions of good "permanent" blue at home dyes that I can use to touch up my roots when the time comes?

Hi there, looking for some advice please! I recently got my hair dyed a royal blue at my local salon and I am in love with the color! But I'm starting to think ahead to when my roots grow out and how to deal with this. As a student I really can't afford to be visiting the salon every time my roots start to show, can anyone offer suggestions of good "permanent" blue at home dyes that I can use to touch up my roots when the time comes?

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

Unfortunately, the hair professionals who use this site are not permitted to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

If expense is an issue, why not see if you can find a local training college, where the students are supervised and the cost is kept to a minimum?

Latest posts

Back