Boob job and going back to work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerryanneG44

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
Sorry this might be a bit of a random question but I thought it was worth asking...

I'm getting my boobs re-done after 10 years, going to get them with smaller implants and this time under the muscle but as well I'm having a lift.

I went from being a 36AA (10 years ago) to a 36E!
Over the years they have dropped a lot cause I gained a lot of weight then dropped 90% of the gained weight.
When I get them done I'd like to be a 36D

So I was wondering for the people who have had a boob job how long was it before you went back to work?
Especially the hairdressers please???

Xxxx

One of our girls (beauty therapist) had hers done 6 weeks ago. She took one week off. For one week, we had to help her lift her pedicure water and she couldn't body wax. She spray tanned, painted nails, did Brows okay though.

I would take my full sick leave 2 weeks or more. See how you get a long .
The movement of extending is hard on the muscle you don't want to mess up your surgery by going to work too soon.
I wouldn't think you could do blow waves for quite some time to be honest.

I took a week and a few days off and I was fine. But I also strictly do hair. If you're going to be lifting anything, I recommend a full two weeks!

You definitely need atleast 2 weeks to heal and recover. I took 4 weeks off and I had over the muscle.

Thank you are everyone [emoji173]️
I've only just seen this [emoji85]

I'm hoping to get this done as soon as possible but think it might take a few months to sort out properly.

It's got to the point where if I go without a bra for a couple hours then I get pains in them so talking to the surgeon he said they need sorting.

After I got them done the first time a couple years later I gained 6 stone [emoji85] and I've lost 90% of it but now I have loose skin so a lift is in order [emoji173]️

I'm seriously not looking forward to the recovery process but new bra shopping will be good ha!

Xxx

With my breast reduction, I had to take 6 months off. The healign for that is a little more extreme then

Latest posts

Back