Book keeping, help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiC

Reaction score
Hi all!

Firstly, Merry Christmas!

Im relatively new at this so please bare with me :) I am about to open my home salon in Jan (waxing and eyebrow/lash tinting, for now) and was needing some advice on book keeping. I am looking for a simple computer based programme/spreadsheet to help keep track of my income, expenses, inventory etc but I am finding that as I am on Mac most bought programmes are not compatible and/or are quite expensive. I've spent a ludicrous amount of time searching the Internet for a spreadsheet template to suit without much luck and am starting feel a little overwhelmed when trying to create my own spreadsheet as I'm useless at that side of things on the computer! Would any of you lovely wise geeks mind sharing your thoughts as to what works best for you or have any advise for me?

Thank you in advance xx

Thanks Moonbladz for your fast reply! I'll check it out and give feedback once I've explored it.

Moonbladez - you're a star, that's a brilliant resource. Thanks for sharing

I will pass on the thanks to the lady who shared it with me :smack:

I dont know how you are with spreadsheets, but you could do your own - then it will be tailor made to your requirements. This is what I have done in the past and its great as it fits your business exact.

xx

Hi all!

Firstly, Merry Christmas!

Im relatively new at this so please bare with me :) I am about to open my home salon in Jan (waxing and eyebrow/lash tinting, for now) and was needing some advice on book keeping. I am looking for a simple computer based programme/spreadsheet to help keep track of my income, expenses, inventory etc but I am finding that as I am on Mac most bought programmes are not compatible and/or are quite expensive. I've spent a ludicrous amount of time searching the Internet for a spreadsheet template to suit without much luck and am starting feel a little overwhelmed when trying to create my own spreadsheet as I'm useless at that side of things on the computer! Would any of you lovely wise geeks mind sharing your thoughts as to what works best for you or have any advise for me?

Thank you in advance xx

Thanks for this thread, just what i have been looking for all morning! thanks for the replies you have helped me to :)

Back