Booked my creative foundation course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cath.p.

Reaction score
I am sooooooooooo excited. Booked in for L+P foundation course @ Manchester starting on April 18th. Can't wait to finally get some fab training........ YeeeeeHaaaaaa :D

Cath.p. said:
I am sooooooooooo excited. Booked in for L+P foundation course @ Manchester starting on April 18th. Can't wait to finally get some fab training........ YeeeeeHaaaaaa :D

Hi ya Cath

do you know who will be taking your foundation course in Manchester? :D

Nope ..... Will I find out when confirmation arrives as I only booked this afternoon? Can't wait!! (i know i keep saying it but im soooo excited!):o

Hi Cath!

Good luck on your foundation course, you'll love it. Guaranteed top training I can tell you that for nothing!

:biggrin:

Good look on your course, you'll love every minute (..the only problem is there is an amazing shop on premises :eek:, lol)

You'll prob have Debbie Easter training you i would of thought as I'm sure shes the main educator at Manchester!

good 4u hun, u will love it, i did mine bout a month ago, its fab!!

xx

Good Luck Cath....you certainly have made a wise educational move!
You will love your foundation course...I certainly did mine....but my advice would be to forget everything you thought you knew about nails....and be prepared to be amazed by what you actually learn!!! :green:

Thanks you guys...:hug: XxX

Good luck with you training
one of my girls has just done the foundation course and she said it was brilliant she really enjoyed it .
and most of all her nails are great.

ruby

GMS said:
Good look on your course, you'll love every minute (..the only problem is there is an amazing shop on premises :eek:, lol)

You'll prob have Debbie Easter training you i would of thought as I'm sure shes the main educator at Manchester!

Yes, it'll probably be Debbie, she's great & you'll have a fab time! Good luck!

Good luck hope you enjoy it. I am doing the conversion course on 14th april.

Latest posts

Back