Booking systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
what booking systems do you all use? i am a hair extension technician and other than that i only take booking for styling. I'm looking for a new system to use that has the option to send appointment reminders to clients via text, stores client details, will allow multiple services (to cover different price extensions) either Free or with a monthly price. any recommendations would be great thanks

Hi Georgia! Checkout Growthzilla's Uzeli salon software. It does all you need. See online booking demo here: http://elitesalon.us. I suggest that you book an actual appointment there to see how versatile the booking engine is.
Disclosure: I work at Growthzilla.

Ovatu is fab. Cheap as chips and excellent support x

Shedul - it's free ! X

Salon lite! It's fab. I think it's 10 pounds a month if you go premium, keeps client records, sends reminder emails, you can pay for a certain amount of SMS reminders, link appointments and even allow your clients to book their own appointment online, I love it, have been using it for about 3 months xx

Salon lite! It's fab. I think it's 10 pounds a month if you go premium, keeps client records, sends reminder emails, you can pay for a certain amount of SMS reminders, link appointments and even allow your clients to book their own appointment online, I love it, have been using it for about 3 months xx

Did there an option to add a deposit?

Latest posts

Back