Botox and Teeth Whitening in Salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah-Jean

Reaction score
I've searched but can't seem to find this info so thought I'd post it here...

I've been asked by quite a few of my clients if I can bring in botox and teeth whitening to my salons. I'd really like too, maybe just one day a month (or two if it goes well initially and take it from there) but have no clue where to start to get someone in and what I need to do as a salon in order to offer these types of service?

Hi hun
Im trained in teeth whitening (miami white) and would be really interested in doing one day a month in your salon as Im usually only mobile.
Pm me if you're interested :)
Kat x

Hi, first get someone qualified, so a dentist who does teeth whitening and a qualified health care professional who is a prescriber to do the injections. Message me your postcode and I could put you in touch with someone. x

I've searched but can't seem to find this info so thought I'd post it here...

I've been asked by quite a few of my clients if I can bring in botox and teeth whitening to my salons. I'd really like too, maybe just one day a month (or two if it goes well initially and take it from there) but have no clue where to start to get someone in and what I need to do as a salon in order to offer these types of service?

Hi Im a Dental Nurse & qualified whitening technician - just watch who you have doing your whitening in your salons. Tooth whitening should only be carried out by a qualified & insured technician such as a qualified Dentist, Hygenist or Dental Nurse. Im in Buckinghamshire & would be happy to offer my services if your interested. :)

Hi,

if you want some further information about botox PM me if you want my contact details , i run my own clinic and visit a few salons to do botox.

kazza

Latest posts

Back