Botox doctor to come to salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cas73

Reaction score
Hi.
I am looking for either a doctor or a practitioner of Botox to come to my salon potentially once a month and see how it goes from there.
I'm based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you.

Don't think this is allowed anymore, is there not new regulations out. I'll try and find the article I read.

Alt Facts!

@suse82, Your link is from a Facebook post by a clinic that wants to persuade clients to use them so they've reported the information in a way that supports their aim.

Having looked online, there are regulations requiring HCP's to formally register to offer these types of services and face prosecution if they fail to register BUT there's no ban preventing these types of services being carried out in salons, providing the basic registration requirements are met.

Yes it was a post shared by Re-Nu skin but the original post is from our local news station, so not sure if it's just being enforced in scotland first. I also have a friend who is a nurse who wants to start up business with Botox and fillers but because of these new regulations it's hard and will need to get her own clinic instead of working out of a salon.

Latest posts

Back