Botox from a beauty salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Botoxbabe

Reaction score
I've recently started doing Botox, fillers and Dermaroller and business has been rather slow. I've approached the salon where I usually get my nails/hair done and they are keen for me to do some sessions there. They will obviously do some advertising and provide a room. How much of a cut should I give them, should it be a percentage of the total amount taken:o:o:o:wink2::wink2::wink2: or a flat rate for each client? I'd be interested in anybody's opinions/experience with this and whether you have any tips?

There is an entry somewhere by smooth saying the commission she receives from the salon she goes to - I've known of a whole variation right from 10% which is what I charged when I was first started in salons right the way up to a flat rate per person to an hourly room rental - round the midlands some salons charge £150/hr for the room which is 10x the cost of one on Harley street!

Our salon did this, they got 10% of treatment, and something extra if the client booked thru us/our advertising :) xx

I'd recommend you offer aper patient basis commission rather than commit to a rental at first as if you don't get any clients one week you won't have to pay anything out... Obviously if you get mega busy you'll pay more but I think 10% sounds fair x

When it involves botox/fillers: By 10% commission, do u mean 10% of the total treatment cost, or 10% of the profit(patient cost minus product cost)?

Thanks.

Oh I'm not sure as I pay a weekly flat rate x

i pay a percentage at one salon of 20% and 10 pounds a day at the other, just a little advise if you are doing dermaroller in the salons, ensure they have the group b licence for sharps and you also have your own licence. you never know who will go to the salon, one by me is just going through it as the botox lady said tge salon did not need it, problem of not checking is a botox client is not happy and is claiming from the salon....her insurance does not cover her for sharps group b or botox.

insurance has nothing to do with sharps, you need to have an appropriate sharps disposal contract (orange or yellow lid), without this you won't comply with regulations. Negotiate your fee that's all I'd say, if you do a lot of work as for more, if they supply all the clients, take what they are offering x

Latest posts

Back