Boutique bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Trawling Alibaba and have emailed what feels like a thousand chinese factories, but was wondering if anyone has bags made like these for their salon?
I love how gorgeous and professional they are, and although am more than happy to do all the leg work in finding a supplier, Alibaba is a bit of a minefield!

If anyone uses anything like them already id love to see them, also if you have a trusted supplier you would like to divulge id be greatful :)

1400016996565.jpg1400017004779.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are easy to find in the UK with a minimum order of 200. China will want a higher minimum order than the UK plus shopping costs.

Depending on size etc can be anything from £1.50-£3.00+ a unit for the really big ones.

Virtues recommended widdup to me on this just the other day. I think I'll be giving them a try.

I think their called string handle bags or something. I have definitely seen them for sale on uk websites.

Jemima :)

I saw someone on here had bought paper bags from Options LTD, and guess they look similar.

Latest posts

Back