Breast covers for tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
ok, ages ago, probably a couple of years? there was a link on here for these sticky daisy shaped things that you could buy to cover up breasts, well, the nipple bit anyway! lol... I've been searching but can't find them?

can any of you lot remember what they were called? :idea:

Not sure of their name but a client of mine wore them at a tan party recently & she got them in a pack of 2 from Peacocks if that's any help!

Not sure of their name but a client of mine wore them at a tan party recently & she got them in a pack of 2 from Peacocks if that's any help!

these were in larger packs made especially for tanning.... they looked a bit like the paper type drinks mats that you get with posh coffee if you know what I mean? lol think they were about 7 pounds a box?

someone put a link on here but it was ages ago..

yes!! that is them!!! thanks so much :green: shame the ebay link has gone though :irked: i'll do a search and check out the other links :hug:

Yay!! thanks for the links guys... does anyone know if they are re-useable? I mean if a client wanted to buy a set for herself, how many uses would she get before they lost their stick? :eek:

Latest posts

Back