Brill bird products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
Has anyone used these what's your thoughts, anyone used them and didn't like, I was told these products are amazing and I should give them a go

I use BrillBird for my core acrylic and gel polishes, which products were you wanting to know about?

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

im interested in the hard gels…. do you have knowledge?

I use BrillBird for my core acrylic and gel polishes, which products were you wanting to know about?

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app
Hi I use brillbird gel polish but only just passed my course. How do you find soaking off the polish ? if I use the brillbird prep and primer I can't lift the polish off so have to buff off but if I just use the bond it soaks off easy, if that's the case do they last without using the prep & primer ? I love their products so far they have lots of gorgeous colours.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wanted to love brillbird, but I just can't get it to last.
I have a selection of their gel polishes, and would Iove to be able to use them up but at the moment don't feel I can offer them to clients because I just can't get it to stay!
I've moved to OPI which I love.
Would love any tips available for making the brillbird gel polish last thou? I just find it lifts and can never get the free edge to cap properly, so starts wearing away after a few days. x

Latest posts

Back