Brisa and natural tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hello all, ready for christmas !!!!!

I am sure i read on here that as long as i am using white paint and not white sculpting gel i am ok to use natural tips instead of clear, please correct me if i am wrong, but the reason i want to do it this way is that with clients whom have a short nail bed/nail bitters even keeping the tips short i have to apply the white paint quite low down to cover the line of the natural free edge which then makes the white look to deep so if i used natural tips instead would this be enough to hide the line so that i could take the white further towards the free edge of the tip.

any advise please..... thanks xxx

You are right. You can use opaque tips when using the Brisa White Gel Paint.

thank you geeg, are opaque tips and natural tips the same thing ? and will it work...... to cover the line i mean ? xx

sorry to be a pain, would just like to know if useing natural/opaque tips would be enough to cover the line of the free edge of the bitten nail, so that the whites can be put nearer to the edge of the tip rarther then half way down the nail bed.

thanks again xx

If you use an opaque/natural (yes same thing) tip, it will still show as if it were regrowth when using Brisa BUT if you apply 2 coats of Beau or Negligée over the finished enhancement it will create the illusion you want of a longer nail bed. HTH

Thanks again for your time, i will order those enamels today.
xx

Latest posts

Back