Brisa Colored gel ques.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny3543

Reaction score
I have recently used the brisa warm pink and i dont like it. It is too pink, i was wondering if any one has used this and likes it. When would i want to use such a pink gel, on clients with nail damage possibly? Also has anyone used the cool pink, is it nicer? i have always used the reg. pink sculpt gel.
thanks
jenne:D

We can't get them yet in the UK

jenny3543 said:
I have recently used the brisa warm pink and i dont like it. It is too pink, i was wondering if any one has used this and likes it. When would i want to use such a pink gel, on clients with nail damage possibly? Also has anyone used the cool pink, is it nicer? i have always used the reg. pink sculpt gel.
thanks
jenne:D

The warm and cool gels are best when used with the clients that have the matching skin tone....cool pink with people that have a bluey pink tone to their skin and the warm pink for anyone who has a peachy tone. If you use warm on cool skin tones it will look odd and visa versa. When I did my last skills application course with CND we used smaples of these that the educator had.:biggrin:

Marilyn said:
The warm and cool gels are best when used with the clients that have the matching skin tone....cool pink with people that have a bluey pink tone to their skin and the warm pink for anyone who has a peachy tone. If you use warm on cool skin tones it will look odd and visa versa. When I did my last skills application course with CND we used smaples of these that the educator had.:biggrin:

what about if you're like me and don't have a colour in your skin LOL!

Latest posts

Back