Brisa conversion questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow girl

Reaction score
Hello :green:

Im doing my Brisa conversion day next week. Had all the paper work come through but have a few questions which i hope you can help me with;

1 - It says on the paper work take a mixture of water and citrusoak. Is that just half of each or is it specific measurements?

2- What is curette?

3 - Is a doubled ended pushie just the same as a dual tool?

Also, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I only finished VTCT course last week. Feeling a bit nervous about conversion day

MANY TANKS Xxx

Hi Claire
1. citrusoak and water you just need a small bottle of thsi use it like washing up liquid and in the same ratio's. Just a squirt and water.
2. a curette is a small thin tool that helps you get under the cuticle edge and clear any debris
3. A double ended pushie is a nail shaped tool at both ends the dula tool is a pushie and chisel.

What day a e you going up claire as i am going up to do my premasters on Wednesday, we could share the journey if you want.

HTH

Hi, I just have a pump bottle of water with a few squirts of citrusoak in it and shake it up to mix it. A curette is the same thing as a dual tool, to remove non living tissue from the nail plate.

Dont worry about the conversion, just relax, you'll have a great day! They aren't there to judge you only help you xx

Thanks very much to you both :hug:

What a shame im going up on Tuesday! Good luck with your pre-masters Scatty. Let me know how you get on

Claire Xxx

You know, I just read these posts above and thought - how lovely you all are and helpful and just plain decent!! What a great team of Geeks on this site - Rainbow have a lovely day and just to add - the curette has the ladel like ends (round with a tiny hole - debris goes in round bit and you rinse and disinfect after)!!! :hug:

I couldnt agree with you more.

I will let you know how the day goes Xxx

Rainbow girl said:
Hello :green:

Im doing my Brisa conversion day next week. Had all the paper work come through but have a few questions which i hope you can help me with;

1 - It says on the paper work take a mixture of water and citrusoak. Is that just half of each or is it specific measurements?

2- What is curette?

3 - Is a doubled ended pushie just the same as a dual tool?

Also, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I only finished VTCT course last week. Feeling a bit nervous about conversion day

MANY TANKS Xxx
Answers :-
1, couple of pumps of citrus soak into water dispenser will nutralise cuticle remover gel from the nail plate.
2, A curette is like a tiny melon baller which is used in the aid to push back the true cuticle on the nail plate and removes non living tissue with the help of cuticle remover gel.
3, double ended pushie is a little more precise but works the same as the curette. (you will be shown how to use it safely)
4, Dont worry, you'll have a great time with Creative and because creative are the best at what they do and their approach is fab. Im sure you will go back for more.
Best of luck. x
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks very much Jus :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back