Brisa Course In Leeds - 13 Jan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hiya all - hope you all had a good new years eve and didnt get too drunk!!!

anyway, ive just booked onto the brisa gel conversion on the 13th Jan in leeds and was wondering if any other geeks would be there, as it would be nice to meet you.

Awww Glynis - I would have LOVED to go on this course, at least i would have sortof known someone!! - it's on my list "to do". I am probably going to book around Feb/March time

ARRH Glynis.... see your curiosity has got the better of you and you have sucombed to the world of gel!!!! Are you going to Leeds this time? suppose its just as close as newcastle for you... i found it a bit strange at first after l and p but it still looks good and rebalancing (seems) to be easier.. have fun!

RAQUEL said:
ARRH Glynis.... see your curiosity has got the better of you and you have sucombed to the world of gel!!!! Are you going to Leeds this time? suppose its just as close as newcastle for you... i found it a bit strange at first after l and p but it still looks good and rebalancing (seems) to be easier.. have fun!
Hi Raquel, im going to Leeds to do the course as the one at Whitley Bay has been cancelled due to some education rearranging, and the one at leeds is the next available one. im looking forward to it tho and will let you know how i get on. the reason im doing the gel is because im getting alot of calls asking if i do it, so i might aswell add another string to my bow aswell as extra clients eh.

who is the tutor for the brisa course in leeds please - does anyone know - not that it makes a real difference to me but im just curious.

thanks

as far as i am aware there are Shona, Dianne Plummer and Bev All are absolutely FAB......so it could be one of those three......i am sure you will have a great day which ever one you get..........let us all know how you get on as thats my ext step!

diesel1978 said:
as far as i am aware there are Shona, Dianne Plummer and Bev All are absolutely FAB......so it could be one of those three......i am sure you will have a great day which ever one you get..........let us all know how you get on as thats my ext step!
Hi Peter Pan - will be nice to see you!! Diesel is right, it will one of the above!! If you email me at my DN address, I can find out!

well - i completed my Brisas gel conversion yesterday, and what can i say... it was FABULOUS. Shona was the tutor (lovely girl), i even managed to do a full set (one hand sculpts and the other tip and overlay). I was very impressed with this gel, and when i got home a rang my mum to tell her, so obviously i just HAD to do a set for my mum as she was my guinea pig for everything else. anyway, she too was impressed with the gel nails too. im so glad i decided to do this course. im gonna do a few sets on my hand trainer to make sure i get them just right before i offer this service to clients. i cant wait.

well done hun!!! Shona is a lovely girl very pretty too!!! And gorgeous nails!!!

Well done Glynis - you'll soon be a Grand Master Technician!

NailNovice2 said:
Well done Glynis - you'll soon be a Grand Master Technician!
hahaha i dont know about that - i think you have to do the mani and pedi aswell, and im not really into those services like i am with nails. besides being a grand master in my neck of the woods wouldnt pull in any extra clients. i reckon maybe there should be a Master series JUST FOR THE NAIL SYSTEMS (hope you read this too GMG) hahah

Peter Pan said:
i reckon maybe there should be a Master series JUST FOR THE NAIL SYSTEMS (hope you read this too GMG) hahah
There is - if you want to be a master in Gel alone - no problem; it's only when you do all four and pass all four that you become Grand Master!! So, you can be a Brisa Master!! Cool huh! BTW glad you enjoyed the course, sorry I didn't see you! I posted above but didn't realise it was yesterday - time is already getting away from me!! :o

Mrs Geek said:
There is - if you want to be a master in Gel alone - no problem; it's only when you do all four and pass all four that you become Grand Master!! So, you can be a Brisa Master!! Cool huh! BTW glad you enjoyed the course, sorry I didn't see you! I posted above but didn't realise it was yesterday - time is already getting away from me!! :o
i know that what i meant was i wish there was a master series that included all the nail systems (im already a master in the L/P system) but there should be one that includes all 3 together and not individually. hope this makes better sense

Latest posts

Back