brisa enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snooks

Reaction score
hi, i wondered if anyone had come up with a base price for sets of brisa enhancements, and maybe infills.i have telephoned head office but they suggested i posted on here instead ! they told me a set of their acrylic is approx £2.50 so should i follow this ? i need to concentrate on my homework now and not so much on my heart ! hope someone can help. snooks

I really hope someone can answer this as well, as I need to know too (a guide including use of other products which are used in the process would be useful) Its been asked before but no response so maybe someone may now know... hopefully

Mani-fique! said:
I really hope someone can answer this as well, as I need to know too (a guide including use of other products which are used in the process would be useful) Its been asked before but no response so maybe someone may now know... hopefully

I hope this link will help ( if i've put it on right!!) http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=8337&highlight=cost+product+set, I always use £3.50 as a basic cost guide for working things out or half that for sculpted sets.

HTH

Louise
x

Any ideas on how much it is in Australian dollars?
Sam:biggrin:

amberrose said:
I asked this question a while back and never found the answer, then hero louise steps in and all is solved, thanks louise that was a great help. xxxx

Me too lol!

I take it the price given is just literally for the Brisa products.... does anyone know how much it is using all the other bits.... cool blue, cuticle remover, citrusoak, scrubfresh, files, lint free pads, solar oil, tips/sculpting forms, the lamp (bulbs) and anything else you would need to create enhancements......

Anyone??

Ta:)

Mani-fique! said:
Me too lol!

I take it the price given is just literally for the Brisa products.... does anyone know how much it is using all the other bits.... cool blue, cuticle remover, citrusoak, scrubfresh, files, lint free pads, solar oil, tips/sculpting forms, the lamp (bulbs) and anything else you would need to create enhancements......

Anyone??

Ta:)

Lol, glad I could help. I'm guessing that it includes cool blue and scrubfresh etc cos they are part of the products you'd use but dont quote me on that, files may be extra. But, even if those things aren't included i'm sure it'd only add pence onto the cost rather than pounds.

I might have to put my thinking cap on and try and work it out :lol:

Louise x

Latest posts

Back