brisa induction kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

what exactly do you get in the kit?

and what exactly are 'usual tools of the trade' they ask u to bring in the folio??

has any1 been on this course?

was it good?

xx

am sure if you call dn they will go through the kit with you and how many nails you get from the kit? there are a number of people who have used the kit on the site, search gel or brisa to find some ansewers in the meantime! good luck!

Hi

This is what comes in the professional kit

The complete line of Brisa Gel products needed to sculpt Forever French enhancements, natural nail and tip overlays. Kit includes: 1/2oz Clear, White & Pink Scuplting Gel, 1/2oz White Gel Paint, 1/4oz Liquid Bond, 1/2oz U.V. Finishing Gloss, 1/4oz SolarOil, 2oz Scrubfresh, 25 Clear Performance Forms, 10 HandsDown Pads, 2g Gelbond, 3 Blizzard Boards, 2 Boomerang Buffers, Dust Brush, 1 Crystal Touch Oval Brush, 20pk Clear Velocity & Formation Tips, 1/2oz Enamel, Instruction Video and Step By Step

sorry havnt been on the course but i have used gel for quite a few years and imo brisa is a good gel.

As for tools of the trade its cuticle tools, scissors, tip cutters, tips, adhesive etc all the stuff you would need to do someones nails. There is a OSNS usually so if you forget anything they will either lend it to you or you can treat yourself in there.

just to add i am not totally sure if the kit with the course differs at all.

hi does anyone know how much the course costs im desperate for some training and creative academy is nt to far from me
Little Angel said:
Hi

This is what comes in the professional kit

The complete line of Brisa Gel products needed to sculpt Forever French enhancements, natural nail and tip overlays. Kit includes: 1/2oz Clear, White & Pink Scuplting Gel, 1/2oz White Gel Paint, 1/4oz Liquid Bond, 1/2oz U.V. Finishing Gloss, 1/4oz SolarOil, 2oz Scrubfresh, 25 Clear Performance Forms, 10 HandsDown Pads, 2g Gelbond, 3 Blizzard Boards, 2 Boomerang Buffers, Dust Brush, 1 Crystal Touch Oval Brush, 20pk Clear Velocity & Formation Tips, 1/2oz Enamel, Instruction Video and Step By Step

sorry havnt been on the course but i have used gel for quite a few years and imo brisa is a good gel.

As for tools of the trade its cuticle tools, scissors, tip cutters, tips, adhesive etc all the stuff you would need to do someones nails. There is a OSNS usually so if you forget anything they will either lend it to you or you can treat yourself in there.

Cheaper than buying the Kit and Lamp (which come with the training). Think its about £195 +VAT.

if you buy the introduction kit you dont get a lamp so how do you set the gel, so really you would be better going on the course where you get the lamp with it. iam calgel trained but i would love to have a go at creative gel but i think somone said that you can only use the lamp by creative for their gel. is this right? i also use creative l&p and i think its fab.

emma

so for £199 + vat you get the professional kit and the lamp???

wow
x

And the class.

yeah, lol, and the class
thats great, creative here i come!
x

Hi I have done the Brisa course. Its brill. Especially when you get there and get your kit. It's like christmas and birthdays in one so exciting!!! I just love goodies and could'nt wait to get stuck in. Its a really nice gel and easy to use. You get loads of help there. good luck! lisa

Does anyone know if Creative do any weekend training at leeds? has it is really difficult for me to go in the week.

emma

Latest posts

Back