Brisa Lite sculpting gel discontinued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
I've just read on Liverpool lashes page that cnd are discontinuing the Brisa lite sculpting gel! To say I am upset would be an understatement.
In my salon they have taken over acrylics! All I mainly do now is Brisa gels and I really don't know what I'm going to do now!

Can anyone recommend another soak off gel that's as good as the Brisa lite? I'm worrying I'm going to loose clients :(

Rachel

I'm sure there will be a replacement product of some sort - or maybe it's to encourage people to use the brisa over the brisa lite? Xx

I've just read on Liverpool lashes page that cnd are discontinuing the Brisa lite sculpting gel! To say I am upset would be an understatement.
In my salon they have taken over acrylics! All I mainly do now is Brisa gels and I really don't know what I'm going to do now!

Can anyone recommend another soak off gel that's as good as the Brisa lite? I'm worrying I'm going to loose clients :(

Rachel

I can't see it anywhere on Liverpool lashes page, looked on both her blog and Facebook page?

It's on her personal page x

It's on her personal page x

Screen shot it cause I don't have her on my Facebook? So can't see anything on her timeline x

Latest posts

Back