Hi everyone - British Beauty Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11debz11

Reaction score
hi am new to this site was wondering if any1 had trained with the british beauty academy ??

Hi, and welcome, you will love this site for help and advise! I cant help you with this topic though, sorry.:!::!: But just wanted to say, Ive spent a year on and off debating which route to take, day courses, intense courses, academys, college etc...and finally decided to go to college full time NVQ beauty level 2 & 3 for 2 years. My main concerns were getting recogonised qualifications and felt uncomfortable about the short day courses in topics I know nothing about. How would I gain enough experience etc to go live on jo public?! I have to learn things thoroughly, Im a bit of a perfectionist and if I doubted my ability I knew I would either give up completely or have to train all over again. So decided college full time is the best option to achieve all of this. Im in no hurry to train and full time is really only 3 days a week so it doesnt interfere with my tanning work.
Anyway all the best with your future whichever route you decide to take! Lyn x

with one day courses it really does depend on the training provided - some companies are just in it to make a quick buck and cram a few courses on to one day but other companies will do just one course a day and they will give you a wealth of knowledge. i trained with chic beauty academy and i am doing well with the courses i did with them i am very busy with my treatments even now a year later my trainers is fone call/text away and able to anser my questions.:lol:

Ok thankyou were is chick based ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

hi everyone has anyone undertaken any short courses at the British Beauty Academy to top up their skills? looking into threading as I've had a lot of requests and wondered if anyone has experience with this company.

Thanks,

Siobhan

apologies and thankyou for merging this to the other thread. Look forward to hearing peoples input

Last edited:
hi everyone has anyone undertaken any short courses at the British Beauty Academy to top up their skills? looking into threading as I've had a lot of requests and wondered if anyone has experience with this company.

Thanks,

Siobhan

apologies and thankyou for merging this to the other thread. Look forward to hearing peoples input

i did my threading with chic beauty academy the trainer was very patient and took the time out to spend time with all the students

Latest posts

Back