British Beauty Show at the NEC 24th & 25th April

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hiya,
I was just wondering if this show is any good? I missed excel :sad: and was thinking of going with my hairdresser friend....

Any stories, tips etc???

Thanks
Tammy

I went their to see tanning last year but there were no main players in attendance.

I guess that BB is too close to Excel and Olympia.

Thought it didn't seem that bad..... got the list from the website....

Aaware, Batten-Edwards Ltd, Big Wave Promotions, Bio scuplture GB Ltd, Christrio, Corioliss, Creative Nail Design, Ellisons, Fire & Ice Gems Ltd, Hollywood Star Nails, Light Concept Nails, Light Concept Nails, Lucky seven industries Ltd, Majestic Towels Ltd, Millennium Nails, Nail Order Co.Uk Ltd, NSI UK Ltd, Pro Impressions, Pure Image UK Ltd, Ritchina Nail Art Supplies, Salons Direct, Shesto Ltd, Young nails / Distinctive nail produnts

have you thought about olympia?

I have only been to Exel which was FABAROONEY...but i expect Olympia may be the same thing....nec i have heard is much the same just on a slightly smaller scale.

Dont know if i am definately going to either or not but your welcome to come with me if i do, i go with FUNKYFINGERS10

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know if there are any competitions at the NEC show?

Sarah

Sarwaa said:
Does anyone know if there are any competitions at the NEC show?

Sarah

yes and i will be there competing
it is a smaller scale show than the others but still fun going :D

Hi there, I contacted the British Beauty show and they said there was no nail competition this year. Is this right? I would like to enter so if anyone has any info i would be greatful.

I phone them too and they said no competitions this year :cry:, so apart from Olympia the next Competitions that I am aware of are in Edinburgh in May.

Sarah

I cant wait to go, I've never been so its a 1st for me. Excel was excel-lent! but it was so big, Olympia will be the same so it will be a change to be able to watch a demo without having a barge contest with half the crowd! :Grope: Defo worth a visit.

Latest posts

Back