Brochure printing recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know of any online printing companies that they recommend that can print and deliver my Beauty pricelists?
I was going to use Sense Creative as they sound very reasonable but received an e-mail back saying they are unavailable till 3rd September.
I would be very grateful if any of you can recommend anyone as I need it doing as soon as possible.

Many thanks
Michelle xx

Hello :)

I'm actually typing this from my hols in Cyprus at moment (I was going to rub it in further by telling you that I'm on the ipad while dangling my feet in the pool sipping a cold beer, considerably fatter than I was a week ago- but i'd never be so cruel).

I was under orders not to scratch my SG itch- but I think the OP is getting me (verve designs) and sensecreative mixed up- arrogant of me to assume of course, but i'm the one who is back working on the 3rd whereas Sensecreative are very much open.

If you have a design then they'd be able to print and deliver your brochure in time.

Last edited:
Hello :)

I'm actually typing this from my hols in Cyprus at moment (I was going to rub it in further by telling you that I'm on the ipad while dangling my feet in the pool sipping a cold beer, considerably fatter than I was a week ago- but i'd never be so cruel).

I was under orders not to scratch my SG itch- but I think the OP is getting me (verve designs) and sensecreative mixed up- arrogant of me to assume of course, but i'm the one who is back working on the 3rd whereas Sensecreative are very much open.

If you have a design then they'd be able to print and deliver your brochure in time.

I need to pick your brains when your back working ;)

I need to pick your brains when your back working ;)

My brains have almost become totally replaced by Halloumi cheese, but feel free to take the risk and drop me an email :D

I was going to email you but since you're in Cyprus I may just come have a chat since I'm flying over on Sunday haha x

So.....
Sorry to bother you on your hols - lol!
Are you saying that I can get my brochure done before the 3rd?
Didnt quite understand whtther you were saying that you could do it anyway or that you'll be back to do it from 3rd!
x

No worries - just up the Troodos mountains in a moment :)

What I meant was that Sensecreative are open- they're the printer I often use- so if you had a design already then they'd be able to print it in time.

If you wanted me to do the design- then, yes, Im away until the third.

Meet you in The Red Lion Pinkbunny, I'll be the one with the burnt nose :D

Latest posts

Back