Brochure templates help!! lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well was going to have quite big bold writing it metalic gold (if it's possible that is) think that would still be too much? could always do a text box ( I can do that tee hhe) xx

Well was going to have quite big bold writing it metalic gold (if it's possible that is) think that would still be too much? could always do a text box ( I can do that tee hhe) xx

Metallic gold would probably look rather good, as long as you put a suitable black border around it so it stands out enough against the zebra print!

jessiebee, when i go to page layout the custom watermark button is not there,,, it is, but its pale = not highlited, so cannot use it,,,any ideas?

well I'll see if I can manage to do it lol can I put the whole thing once I'm finished on photo bucket to let everyone see it ? xx

Hiya,

That zebra background wont be suitable really as anything you use for print has to be 300dpi (dots per inch) and most things on the web are 72dpi.

Meaning when it gets blown-up or printed it'll be really pixellated and rough.

It's an easy mistake to make- but can cost you a fortune as it'll look great on the screen and awful in print.

You should also be aware of trims and bleeds as well.

ooh poo! lol now I'm scupered:cry: xx

I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get a free 300dpi zebra print image?? lol xx

been looking for you... found zebra pattern on www.clipartof.com try right click....copy/save to desktop/ then you can just copy/paste this image where you want it...let me know....xx

That one (www.clipartof.com) costs $50 for the size you're going to want im afraid- They're royalty free (meaning they dont charge PER use) but that doesnt meant they're free. If you just right click it...it'll be a 72dpi web version.

Killjoy I know...but this is what its like being a designer! :) Theres not a lot of "free" things out there!

bit beyond me...lol. i put it on desktop then onto word doc.down the left hand side,,, then altered the width etc., to make a border...x

might have to totally rethink now I'm just in LOVE with zebra print right now (I just got a duvet cover) :lol: xx

might have to totally rethink now I'm just in LOVE with zebra print right now (I just got a duvet cover) :lol: xx

If it was me, I'd be taking pics of the duvet cover with a digital camera and doing horrendously fiendish things with them in Paint Shop Pro!!!

God I can ardly use word 2007 never mind paint shop :lol: txt my friend and I'm sending her everything to see what she can do, fingers crossed & touch hairywood! lol Have just written Info page gonna post it below feel free to critque lol its kinda come out funny coz it was in a smaller space thou lol xx

ANGEL NAILS INFORMATION
I established Angel Nails in October 2006, after training with Creative Nail Design. I have also added Calgel, Minx, Xen Tan spray tanning and Australian body care waxing to my services. I added these due to popular demand, but also have chosen the best products available on the market for their specific purpose. I always strive to give the best service, and I believe using quality products is a must.
I am fully trained and insured to carry out all of these treatments, and can produce documents if required.
Angel Nails is a mobile service, but is also available at Duloch Leisure Centre, so whether you like a door to door service or to get away from it all I can cater for you.
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
Contact Details -:
Tel-: 07722700988
Website-: Angel Nails & Beauty - Home
Email-: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back