Broken hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophia

Reaction score
Years ago I used to have a fringe but I let it grow out. I've recently changed hairdressers and was told that a lot of my hair was broken from being chopped into? Then I notice where I use to have fringe has started growing down like a mini fringe! I have tried to cut it back myself but it made it worse. I was told by my new hairdresser to let it grow down but it looks very weird. I hope I'm making sense! Is there anyway to fix or get rid of it?

Years ago I used to have a fringe but I let it grow out. I've recently changed hairdressers and was told that a lot of my hair was broken from being chopped into? Then I notice where I use to have fringe has started growing down like a mini fringe! I have tried to cut it back myself but it made it worse. I was told by my new hairdresser to let it grow down but it looks very weird. I hope I'm making sense! Is there anyway to fix or get rid of it?

could it not be new hair growing ,also chipping into the hair wouldnt cause breakage it just adds texture x

Latest posts

Back