Brow waxing strip or hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell80

Reaction score
Hello all,

When I did my training at college many moons ago we was taught with both methods of waxing, years working in salons I only ever used strip waxing. Fast forward to me working for myself and I’ve had some hot wax to try out. I quite like it but it used it on a paying client. I’m so used to the other method am I mad for swapping wax method with little experience or am I over thinking it and it’s simple to use?

Thank you

Hello all,

When I did my training at college many moons ago we was taught with both methods of waxing, years working in salons I only ever used strip waxing. Fast forward to me working for myself and I’ve had some hot wax to try out. I quite like it but it used it on a paying client. I’m so used to the other method am I mad for swapping wax method with little experience or am I over thinking it and it’s simple to use?

Thank you
Hey

If you not crazy confident i would do a few free or half price brow shapes using the hot wax. If your using decent branded hot wax you shouldnt have any problems.

Outback organics are soooo good. Stays gooey and i find it stays at a good tempreture. I did training with Lycon but for ages couldnt get on with the product..use to dred doing lycon treatments...i used it once on eyebrows and hated it. When i used outbacks for the first time i fell in love with the product and had no issue using it on the face. Plus its slightly cheaper than Lycon.

Hope this helps.

Sorry just seen your reply, thank you for your advice x

I personally find hot wax trickier on the brows than strip but you can draw a few fake brows on your arm to practice application!

Latest posts

Back