Bruised nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linzi_d

Reaction score
Hi Guys.... I had a client come to see me the other day she had been and had glitter gel at another salon her fingers and nails were extremely painful and one had even been weeping , when I was filing the top coat to prepare to soak off the gel seemed to crumble and the glitter underneath not set and easily scraped off.... When fully removed there was bruising under each nail... One even a build up of fluid and watery blood which I released (I worked with district nurses so have inside to procedures) the pressure in that finger quickly eased. 2 nails had acrylic on and after removing no bruising on them nails.... Personally I think was caused due to stress on the nails but just wondering if anyone else has ever come across this...
P_20170403_195522-600x800.jpg
P_20170403_195504-800x600.jpg

I've not had it professionally but had it personally from a nail trauma. It was so painful! Very concerned about the salon she went to and how much pressure had been placed on them to cause that!!

I know.. I've never ever seen this before x

Me neither...

Holy Spit! I don't know what to make of that. The pic of the pinky is the clearest. It doesn't appear that the nail plate is overly filed since the ridges are still prominent, which would have been my first thought. It begs the question "is she under going chemotherapy?" is she on any type of blood thinner? Were the nails excessively long, something that would have put pressure on the stress point?

Latest posts

Back