bruising in my legs/scars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Evening peeps
Just wanted to know if a self tan would work to cover my horrible legs. I have a few scars(dints) and permament bruising. I am so embarassed abou them and always wear troussers. Oh and I have a few scars on my arms. This is all due to thin skin and swelling.:cry:
Can anyone give me advice please

oooh.... think i would like to know the answer to this one as well.....

not sure but i would think that it would make them less noticable
one of my clients used to have terrible excema, on her legs, really bad, and she now has a tan every week and her excema has all but gone

could be worth a try?

not sure but i would think that it would make them less noticable
one of my clients used to have terrible excema, on her legs, really bad, and she now has a tan every week and her excema has all but gone

could be worth a try?
This will be because she is using moisturiser far more often than she did previously now that she has the spray tan

This will be because she is using moisturiser far more often than she did previously now that she has the spray tan

no , i dont think it is, as she was always moisturising with her special cream but her legs were so scabby and bled a lot,
since the tans, she still uses her cream , but the excema has almost gone!!!!

Must be the Aloe Vera in our solution then hun

Must be the Aloe Vera in our solution then hun

yes thats what i think it is !!!!
anyway she is a convert!!
she is over the moon that she can actually show her legs off again!!:hug:

I would imagine it would make them a lot less noticeable.Cosmetic camoflage creams would make a lot more difference coverderm and dermablend are ones i can think of,im sure other geeks can tell you a few more to look up.They are waterproof and stay on until you decide to remove.

Latest posts

Back