Bulk buy Perron Rigot waxes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhi Hayat

Reaction score
Afternoon y'all,

Although I'm still a small waxing business I'm intrigued to know if you can buy Perron Rigot products in bulk? I don't know if it's a secret that no one wants to share but I can't find anything on PR's website about it? I'm currently going through a lot of the Euroblonde, which is probably because I'm still learning the art of being economical but I was absolutely rammed with clients in December so just went through it very very quickly.

Any answers are appreciated

I'm not sure what type of quantity you are talking about but it probably would be best if you call them and discuss it with them. The contact for head office is 0207 512 0872.

As part of the professional beauty promotion they will be offering 25% off waxes during the show period so you may want to consider holding off until then...

Hope that helps Jack

Hi Jack,

When you say show period do you mean their discovery days?

Just realised you mean Professional Beauty exhibition next month, thanks for that!

Rhi, that's correct the 25% is for purchases made either at the show or for orders placed via Head Office during that time. On the discovery days students get free goodie bag and a 10% discount for purchases made during that week.

The other thing to consider that Beauty Express stock Perron Rigot as well as they usually have a VAT free day once a month or thereabouts.

Jack

Oh yes, the Beauty Express VAT Free day, I check every single day now as I always seem to miss it and I'm signed up with them.

Thanks Jack for your help :green:

:wink2: Just had an email to say it's VAT free at Beuaty Express tomorrow :wink2:

:wink2: Just had an email to say it's VAT free at Beuaty Express tomorrow :wink2:

I'm booked to do intimate waxing training with Kim on 5th Feb. Maybe I should be taking advantage of the vat free day tomorrow and stock up now? :)

Last edited:
You can buy as much wax as you like at one time and if BE are doing VAT free then stock up. Then stock up again when Thalgo do their show discount.:wink2:

For those of us who buy in bulk, the hot waxes come 12 bags to a box just so you know.

You can buy as much wax as you like at one time and if BE are doing VAT free then stock up. Then stock up again when Thalgo do their show discount.:wink2:

For those of us who buy in bulk, the hot waxes come 12 bags to a box just so you know.

Thanks Kim. Can't wait to do your training!

Latest posts

Back