Bums on beds for Jan/Feb?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Would love to hear what gifts/offers/incentives do you run in December to get bums on beds/chairs in January &February!

Hi guys,

Would love to hear what gifts/offers/incentives do you run in December to get bums on beds/chairs in January &February!

I put a £5/£10 voucher inside gifts sets to use during January on any treatment or product over £20 - plus I do xmas event and when spending £50 or more the person purchasing gets a free MicroZone treatment to use in jan. Face mapping events in jan work well too to get clients in to analyse their skin as a "new year new skin" type of event xx

I put a £5/£10 voucher inside gifts sets to use during January on any treatment or product over £20 - plus I do xmas event and when spending £50 or more the person purchasing gets a free MicroZone treatment to use in jan. Face mapping events in jan work well too to get clients in to analyse their skin as a "new year new skin" type of event xx

Love both these ideas. Thank you x

We have special appointment cards printed which we hand out in December, on the back it says a message wishing them a merry Xmas and happy new year, we would love to see you in Jan & Feb for a free................... Then we will write in whatever we are trying to promote to that particular client.

That way we can entice clients to try things they havn't had before and Taylor it to each client.

Apologies for the long reply. For my loyal clients who bring in the most money I give a gift voucher relating to their usual treatment with something they don't normally have. e.g. for my CACI clients, their GV would be 'free face massage with your next CACI', 'free Hydratone or jowl lift with your next CACI'. So they still pay but get something extra.

I used to include £5 or £10 GVs for my clients and another one to pass onto a friend but I used to have a coach who told me this idea was flawed. She persuaded me to give GVs for mini treatments or even entire treatments. I did that for some yrs but found I was working for nothing. Friends of clients would come in for their free treatment and I'd never see them again! And clients would give their own free treatment to their family and I'd never see them again either!!

I'm including this paragraph which I just put on the XmasShopping Night thread:
What about offering treatments during the traditionally quieter months of Jan, Feb, Mar? e.g. I might do 'buy a set of 3 facials for those 3 months and get a free half hour massage', something like that. Or, 'buy 2 massages and get £10 off a body cream', tie in retail with treatments.

I buy make your own crackers and make them up and put a 25% off voucher when they spend £25 or over in jan and feb and this works really well for me. I am lucky as my dad makes them up for me in exchange for a couple of treatments. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415809215.429572.jpg

I buy make your own crackers and make them up and put a 25% off voucher when they spend £25 or over in jan and feb and this works really well for me. I am lucky as my dad makes them up for me in exchange for a couple of treatments.View attachment 78714

What a great idea- something different! Where do you get these from and how much are they because do you do this for all clients or just the main regulars?

Really good idea I'm thinking of giving clients a Christmas card with a 1/2 price treatment in January out of luxury facial full body massage basically on the luxury treatments there less likely to book so not loosing money on the regular nails ext xx

Get them to book before they leave the salon offering £5/£10 discount on next appointment

We give all our regular clients a Xmas card with a 10% off voucher for all treatments in Jan/Feb. Worked really well for us last xmas. Jan Feb was busy this year.
Also we are doing an offer this time that any gift voucher over £10 brought for Xmas the buyer will receive a half price facial in Jan.

Sent from my CUBOT X6 using SalonGeek mobile app

I must be mean! I don't give any discount or offer for January bookings, I just book them in as normal for their fortnightly/monthly appointment, and haven't had a quiet January yet!

I don't think I'm doing anything this year either. One year I gave all my regulars a box of malteasers but some I forgot to give with being busy, others I worried if I didn't give their friend a box who had been once I'd upset them.... too much for me to worry about. Ha ha. Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back