Burnt scalp !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(m taking legal action against the lady who did my hair currently with injury lawyers)

I understand your upset about what happened and your scalp is sore have you went back to the salon since and spoke to the manager ? i think its really sad the min something isnt right everyone wants to sue

well not being funny but if you had yellow roots and a badly burnt scalp i dont think you would let it go,i dint even receive an apology off the hairdresser,my hairs all burnt and falling out so hence why i am suing!!

well not being funny but if you had yellow roots and a badly burnt scalp i dont think you would let it go,i dint even receive an apology off the hairdresser,my hairs all burnt and falling out so hence why i am suing!!

Dont blame you. Please let us know how you get on. I hope your poor scalp recovers quickly.

yes i will do thanks.

i totally agree u should be taking legal action, this is very bad hairdressing practice and should not of happened to you, really hope u feel better soon, let us know! x

Latest posts

Back