business advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamperedbeauty

Reaction score
I've completed my nail training in July and I've been practicing my nail extension techniques. I haven't extended anyone's nails, I've practiced on the nail trainer. I have done a few manicures and pedicures which I thoroughly enjoyed so I know this is what I want to do. However, I've only had 1 client from my ad efforts and the the other clients were from a school pampering evening.

1) I would like to get some beauty training especially in waxing. Is this a wise idea, as I'm not yet confident in my nail extensions. I just think if I was offering more services I'd get more clients.

2) And are there any places you would recommend for beauty training. I.E. waxing, facials, and massage. I live in Bexley, Kent, but I did go to birmingham for my nail training.

Thank you
xx

Hiya - try to get some models to do some nail extensions - its so much better than always going on the nail trainer!! it will give you loads more confidence xx

I have thought about doing that as well. should really get a move on then shouldn't I? Thanks for the tip!
xx

Latest posts

Back