Business Broadband Experiences Please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
Just had a call from Talk Talk, offering Business line rental, including ALL calls 9-5 Monday to Friday, £18 per month, including free broadband... special offer for 6 months increasing to £24 per month.

Has anyone else got anything similar? or Can anyone reccommend another Company?

Just had a call from Talk Talk, offering Business line rental, including ALL calls 9-5 Monday to Friday, £18 per month, including free broadband... special offer for 6 months increasing to £24 per month.

Has anyone else got anything similar? or Can anyone reccommend another Company?

thats really good, i am with ntl, think they are virgin now, i pay £35.50 for the same deal. x

I'm using a 3 dongle.....USB modem for my internet at the salon at the moment £10 per month.

My line rental is BT....£45 per quarter and my calls arewith Talk Talk approx £5 per month...so I pay about £30 per month.

Sounds like a good deal but be careful if you're already in a contract with another supplier.

We got locked into a contract with Talk Talk because they said that we had a 14 day cooling off period. When we wanted to change back to our original provider, we were told we would have to pay £100 reconnection fee to BT. Now Talk Talk never mentioned that, funnily enough. So we either pay the reconnection fee or put up with lousy service from TT. We lost our phone line and internet connection for three days last week because TT have oversubscribed the service and a circuit board had blown.

Just so you know!

I'd look into the contract really carefully before you make your mind up. Get in touch with your current service provider and ask them what the situation would be if you did want out of your new contract.

Hello
i use madasafish - did alot of research they were not the cheapest but not far off they had excellent reviews for customer service - important if its for business.
They have been excellent and are £21 a month
if you need contact no let me know.
lucy

I use Freedom2Surf, Welcome to Freedom2surf - I have a business broadband package with them (although I don't think they advertise it on their site any more) it gives me unlimited usage and it costs me about £40 per month - their service is excellent.

Latest posts

Back