Business buy out help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairfairy84

Reaction score
Well I've found myself in a nightmare situation. I went to rent a chair 12 weeks ago and ended up paired up with another self employed girl and we went into a partnership. There is no legal document that binds this agreement but I was the bigger earner with bigger clientele and she coasted through. We pay a girl 800 a month to rent the salon out but she has lease with the owner of the building so she sub lets - the actual rent is much cheaper. So she wants out and the other stylist has gone behind my back and asked for salon for herself & tried to cut me out! I'm thinking of just getting out but how do I work out what is owed to me with all the costs incurred from starting up and tax & national insurance that we have incurred over the 12 weeks together? What really are my options here? Nothing has been signed yet but I could not work with someone I don't trust

I think you would be best off calling the CAB, its a tough situation but without a contract it is incredibly hard to prove very much.

I hope you get this sorted.

I would speak to the current owner and make a bid higher than the other stylists. Get her back for being so 2 faced xoxo

Latest posts

Back