Business plan please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey finch

Reaction score
hi
Iv worked for clarins for almost 3 years and have been asked for a interview for a managers position
And to create a business plan Iv got plenty of ideas and things I know will help the business but I'm not 100% how to create a business plan can anyone help

Do you just need a template ? X

I know when i worked for Estee Lauder (About 8 years ago so I might be a little out of date), you used to get marketing calender about new launches and what national work they were doing (magazine bouncebacks etc). I also used to get my targets months ahead too. What they are looking for is more how are you driving business to you and hit targets? I never had a set template but broke it each month like this:

Sept - Main Launch: Fragrance. Launch event in cafe in the evening, invite all registered customers.
Spray onto skin of every customer who purchases item, have massage station set up with body products to show how to layer and make fragrance last longer.
Glamour magazine samples: Offer each person a fragrance layering education lesson with each card. Offer to add onto customer registry, prize for member of staff who recruits the most.
Bounceback appt for make up collection in October

Oct - Main Launch: Winter make up collection. Phone call previous make up purchases registered customers to offer Winter update, aim to call 10 people a day. Have stations set up with new collection on for anyone who comes for foundation consult. Speak to Women's wear floor to see if any concessions will like to have a sample stand on their area or have an artist join them for the day.
Bounceback for November for Christmas launch (Meeting with personal shopper in October)

I know when I used to speak to my area manager it was more to get an idea of how I was getting the brand name out there and grabbing every opportunity. Hope it goes well and feel free to borrow any ideas :)

Latest posts

Back