buy now or wait for prof nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
Hi peeps, i got some dosh to buy the rest of my products i need from creative and bio sculpture but i was wondering if its worth putting it off for a bit until i go to the professional nails/beauty show in earls court in sept?

i just wanted your opinion on this, do they have special offers on usually? and what sort? but surely they cant have everything from the catalogue there as its too much stuff?! eg. i want a creative nail enamel case, they say you can buy the case with 30 enamels for £88 ish, but would they have this at the show?!

i think i heard someone say u get a booklet of vouchers, i havent had anything yet,prehaps its too early.
i also want to take my friend whos not in the beauty business, i did sign up for her but she never got a confirmation email. i am worried i wrote her email wrong, i have her identification number though, i wrote it down. guess i'll just wait and see if she gets her badge.

love any help guys!!! xxx

oh one more thing (sorry if im boring u!) the loverly peterpan did me a fab sig and emailed it to me, which i got, but i have no idea how to get it from my email to here? any ideas??

1) phone professional nails in regards to your tickets and vouchers and tehy can sort it out before its too late for you.
2) there are always special offers at the shows so wait until then and see what you need before hand and write a shopping list remember to take a trolley case to hold it all in cos carrying plastic carriers all day is a nightmare and easy to lose.
3)go to the geek gallery and upload image and details are self explanotory from there hun.
x

thanx scattyfox, ur a star!

I was wondering the same thing. i want to buy loads from the show & I know I will! But I want a polish stand & I don't remember them having these when I have been to the show before. I think I will buy that before the show & it'll be less to carry even if they do have them there.

Latest posts

Back