Caci machines, which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzb

Reaction score
we currently use Quantum Machine but i am curious as what everyone considers to be the best Caci machine on the market .

I don’t think there’s a lot in it tbh. You need the lift, and now that’s pretty much all we offer. We have much better treatments in the salon rather than ECM etc. If I bought a caci now, I’d just get one that lifts and that’s about it. We currently have the all singing, all dancing one with SPED light technology but wouldn’t buy again.

Vic x

I don’t think there’s a lot in it tbh. You need the lift, and now that’s pretty much all we offer. We have much better treatments in the salon rather than ECM etc. If I bought a caci now, I’d just get one that lifts and that’s about it. We currently have the all singing, all dancing one with SPED light technology but wouldn’t buy again.

Vic x
Hi can I ask what machines you currently use in your salon and how popular they have been? I'm currently researching for the best machines/treatments for facials

Hi can I ask what machines you currently use in your salon and how popular they have been? I'm currently researching for the best machines/treatments for facials

We use a CACI, Radio Frequency, Dermalux and the Environ DF machine that does pulsed galvanic and cavitation. I also do needling, peels and skincare.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back