Calling Trinny and Susannah

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twice-as-nice

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I know your'e busy with the christmas rush, I'm continually amazed at whats happening with my business. Sorry no photos here yet, hoping to get that done in the next 4 weeks;)

Ok first, for my own nail studio, I need some comments on what to wear, I already have nice polo shirts (coloured, not white) with the logo Twice as nice Nail studio, and they are fine but I just want some idea on somthing smarter and more professional looking for a man??

would wear perhaps white, but not clinical or something that makes me look like a dentist, have you seen anything in the brochures. Also what material is best for breathability and movement? I could get something made up as one or two companies will do that.... thanks.

second, the meetings went very well over the w/e, I have to take it all in, need to look at it and decide what to do next, need to meet other folk within the company to discuss more plans and ideas, They liked my approach and ideas and business background, which helped. So now I have 202 things to do. Have cleared 5-7 March for Excel and 7-8 May for Olympia, as I have been invited to be involved in those in some way, sorry, I wont' yet reveal which company I am with as I have only just had my initial discussions with them. I hope you understand, I just wanted to share with you my good news. I will let you know in time for the shows and I would love for you to come and say hi .

I have so much to do before then so its really gonna keep me busy.

Harry

Hiya Harry,
If its a unisex salon reguarding staff, I would opt for something trendy but smart. Pehaps female staff in white tunic's and male tech's in black.
Nice to hear all is kicking off nicely :biggrin:

Hi Harry,

I trained with Marco Benito and he wore just a plain black shirt with short sleeves it looked smart and trendy as well. It looked quite thick so maybe it was a specially made one not just from any shop, but I might be mistaken. I think this is the best way to go for men, or maybe one of those shirts where the material covers the buttons, if you know what I mean. I don't know anything about the fabrics sorry, just giving you fashion advice lol!

Good luck with your new venture!

i trained with Marco too, and his shirt does look smart. plain black, but i think you can buy them. i've seen them in that roby catalogue. i think the website is something like www.uniformcollection.com or something.

i think your polo shirts would be fine u said it has ur busssiness name on them i woulkd think thats smart and esp if there diff colours it would be something different as most salons keep to black and white i dont have to stick to those colours to look smart or proffessinal i hope this helps

Hey Harry and welocme (just read your profile and we have same musical taste) :eek: - what about a plain white shirt with the name of the salon on the back - plain black pants etc... we do this for London Fashion Week - I have girls with Team Creative on the back of these shirts and as they are bent over working everyone can see who they are... for next year I am thinking of having their names on there too - Team Creative - Katie etc!!!

Latest posts

Back