Callus foot peel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
I am thinking of adding callus foot peel to my treatment.

Are they popular treatment?

I use callus peels and yes they are a very popular treatment x

Which company do you use? Or recommended
Hi I use MAVEX it is very good ..You may wish to consider MAVEX Calluspeeling[emoji768] Swiss Pedicure System, the leading callous removal system in Europe and the only product to be an approved Medical Device.

- Contains 4 pads per sachet, enough to treat both feet; balls & heels
- Not tested on animals, care is taken with the upmost respect for the environment
- Manufactured to the highest quality control & standards using natural, organic ingredients grown & sourced in Switzerland
- Superior results compared to any other callous removal system available

Available in the UK from Pareto Cosmedics 07854 237903

That was in one of the other threads..that's who I use x

Hi I use MAVEX it is very good ..You may wish to consider MAVEX Calluspeeling[emoji768] Swiss Pedicure System, the leading callous removal system in Europe and the only product to be an approved Medical Device.

- Not tested on animals, care is taken with the upmost respect for the environment
- Manufactured to the highest quality control & standards using natural, organic ingredients grown & sourced in Switzerland

Thank you been in touch with them for more info

Is this available in Ireland? Thanks

Do you need to train in this or just add in to a basic pedi?

Do you need to train in this or just add in to a basic pedi?
Hi no you don't need to train in this it's not hard to do....there are YouTube clips and you get instruction x

Hi I'm thinking of adding this treatment too! How long do you ladies book out for this treatment? Do you add it to pedicure or just on its own? Also what are you charging [emoji8]

Hi I'm thinking of adding this treatment too! How long do you ladies book out for this treatment? Do you add it to pedicure or just on its own? Also what are you charging [emoji8]
For just a callus peel it's about 35mins at £15
But most of the time they have it with a pedicure I do a deluxe pedicure with callus peel and lacquer polish about 1hr 15mins £25
Or a Ultimate pedicure (the full Monty) with callus peel and gel polish 1hr and 30 mins £30 ...I find most go for the full monty ...but I am thinking of adding the callus peel when I do a facial as it would fit in great as they lie on the couch with there mask on[emoji6] not really come up with a Price yet ..hope that helps xx

We charge £20 stand alone treatment 30 minutes or £15 with a pedicure x

Thank you [emoji4]

Just wanted to point out that Callus Peel is registered as a Medical Device and we have been selling Callus Peel for over 10 years. Check out our web site.

Latest posts

Back