Callus Peel foot file help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
How do I get the replacement pads to stick to the file???

Is there a sticky back I should be able to peel off?

I just can't get them on

Each pad has a sticky backing to peel off. You should see a line near the bottom of the pad where you bend it to help lift off the backing. It is fiddly though!

Ahhh thank you! Will take a look later, I knew there had to be something lol

Can I just ask how many of these people use for a callus peel treatment? I'm finding 2 or even 3

One file using both sides. They do get gunky if you haven't scraped enough off with the plastic scraper though

The ones I've got don't have 2 sides as they stick on to the scraper

I've had a couple of people book for callus peel without a pedi and then arrive with filthy sweaty feet, what would you do in that situation?

I've had a couple of people book for callus peel without a pedi and then arrive with filthy sweaty feet, what would you do in that situation?[/QUOTE]

I would put gloves on, spray their feet with a very generous amount of sanitising spray, wipe it off with tissue, microplane to remove dirt and then apply the callus peel.
[emoji40][emoji40]

The stickers stick onto both sides of the rasp - do you use the the ones directly from Callus Peel?

With regard to the filthy sweaty feet situation I suppose there are a number of options:
Refuse to treat them - difficult in this weather with those that come straight from work though.

Fill your pedi bath and get them to give them a wash.

Have some baby wipes available so they can at least wipe them over before you begin.

Spray their feet with a sanitiser - you'll be wearing gloves to perform the treatment anyway so you won't need to touch them.

I would also make sure there is something on your website about having consideration for the therapist! Kim Lawless has something on her site about this and whilst I'm not suggesting you copy it, you'll get the gist.

What do you usually do when I client wants gel toes and no pedi?

The stickers stick onto both sides of the rasp - do you use the the ones directly from Callus Peel?

With regard to the filthy sweaty feet situation I suppose there are a number of options:
Refuse to treat them - difficult in this weather with those that come straight from work though.

Fill your pedi bath and get them to give them a wash.

Have some baby wipes available so they can at least wipe them over before you begin.

Spray their feet with a sanitiser - you'll be wearing gloves to perform the treatment anyway so you won't need to touch them.

I would also make sure there is something on your website about having consideration for the therapist! Kim Lawless has something on her site about this and whilst I'm not suggesting you copy it, you'll get the gist.

What do you usually do when I client wants gel toes and no pedi?

Yes I do use those ones ... oh right [emoji85] I wasn't sticking them to the side with the scraping lip on in case I caught them with it.... so using 2 is about right then.

I'm loving the wipes idea, don't know why I didn't think of that duh! I used my spray and wipes them down but wipes would've been better.

I'll have a peek at her wording, thank you

I ve been doing gel toes and no pedi for ages, apart from the foot spray and toe separators I do exactly the same as fingers. I charge the same as fingers too although I do make offers sometimes

How long do you allow for this treatment ? Xx

I have just tried the Skintruth callus remover as it was on offer in Sally's. I have to say I'm really impressed with the results. Not quite as satisfying as Callus Peel as you don't scrape it off but the results are on par and it's miles cheaper. A big [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back